French kiddie clothes










You may remember from this post that I have fondness of how French children are dressed. I came across a beautiful blog called Le Dans La the other day, and I couldn't help but notice how adorable the children's outfits were. I love all the stripes, checks and woolly jumpers! I was tempted to do another post on the beautiful interiors on the blog too, but take a look for yourselves here.  It's one of those blogs that's addictive to keep scrolling through! 
Have a lovely bank holiday weekend (if you're in the UK!) 
xx

2 comments:

  1. ah yes, Le Dans La is one of my very favourites - I agree, could scroll and re-scroll for hours! Beautiful boys she has too :) Have a nice weekend POlly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable... why do kids get the best clothes (and shoes?)?!

    ReplyDelete

 

© a rowan tree All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

UA-50142786-1