Gym Picks


For the first time in my life I'm actually enjoying exercising! And that means getting into it for more than a month at a time. I joined the gym in December and did my first 10K run a month ago. My sister is back from uni for Easter and she has been taking me through all sorts of killer work outs. I've treated myself to a few new fitness items here and there, including some colourful Asics trainers and some bits from GapFit (fave exercise clothes for sure). These are on my wishlist... 

* H&M sports bra
* Sweaty Betty dumbells for those arms! 
* The cutest water bottle you ever did see from bkr
* Gap leggings are seriously the most comfortable
* I'm an Asics lover. The gel ones are super bouncy

Do you enjoy working out? I started off in the gym but I'm loving running and working out outside now that the weather is so beautiful. x

2 comments:

  1. That water bottle is so cute. I think it might even motivate me a little more! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

© a rowan tree All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

UA-50142786-1