Trend | Pineapples in Interiors


Just something I noticed recently on Pinterest... pineapples! And not just in design (though I have noticed some awesome pineapple wallpaper/ tshirts) but just as accessories. And why not? Lovely little vignettes/ styled spaces... with a pineapple. I think it's pretty hilarious and cool, and very summery! What do you think? Ready to plonk a pineapple on your bedside table yet?





I remember making a funky pineapple paper sculpture for an art project at school when I was 14. I was totes nearly a decade ahead of this trend, right?
x

1 2 3 4 5

1 comments:

  1. I love it...it looks so summery and cool. I will totally get one for my kitchen. Have a great day, lovely. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

© a rowan tree All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

UA-50142786-1